Monday, November 12, 2007

Playing with the camera settings

I have been playing around with my camera today and here's two photos I kind of liked.Jenna gave Flower this bear for Halloween. She loves to cuddle with it. I loved accenting the blue ribbon.
Flower got this balloon last night at a fundraiser we went to that Kris was involved in. Flower had fun tonight when she discovered that the balloon would stick to her hair. She's twirl around the the balloon would circle her head. I think accenting the orange makes it even more fun!

3 comments:

me! said...

What software do you use? Is it photoshop or something that came with your camera? Those pictures are so cute!

ang :o) said...

it's a setting on my camera itself. It's called color accent.

sara :) said...

Oh, and that comment was from me--I was fixing something on my son's blog and forgot to log out of it and into mine so I realize there are several people out there with Transformers on their comments wondering Who In The Hell Is That???? :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out