Friday, April 1, 2011

welcome to april

flower's hand print calendar welcomes the month.

rain

the rain spills down
upon the town
like water
from a cup.
the thing i just
can't understand
is how the rain
gets up!
and this my friends, is the best way to start any month! waking up, seeing them all in bed with me, so sweetly sleeping. i was able to read blogs on my phone silently in bed for almost 30 minutes and enjoy this scene before any of them stirred. love. and just to note, our bed runs the other way, so i was sleeping properly at their feet and somehow they all ended up turned the wrong way. :)
and this cute and colorful display is our fireplace mantle for the month! yay spring!
hope april brings good things.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out