Tuesday, August 7, 2007

All in a days work.

I left earlier then usual this morning, with my favorite sidekick in tow, and set out for several errands. Here's our day in photos.
First we went here:
I haven't been to the Eye Doctor for 2 years and knew my sight was considerably worse. Sure enough, one eye was 3 times worse. (granted that's still considered excellent vision compared to the rest of my family but annoying none the less)I was excited to get some new frames, which I should be able to pick up tomorrow and then will show photos. I also decided to get some prescription sunglasses, especially after the doc told me that I have considerable sun damage.
Next we went here:I was in search of a windshield wiper motor for the bus. As of now they don't work. No such luck. They also called four of their 'people' and none could be found. We will now start our search online. (if anyone stumbles upon a 1976 VW bus windshield wiper motor, let me know.)
From there we went here:
I got the oil changed in the bus so that we could check for leaks and such. We want to be able to take it traveling this weekend. The guys there were awesome! They were so quick we didn't even have to get out! When we first pulled in, the four guys standing in front of the bus were oogling over Flower and her spiffy sunglasses, through the windsheild. She impressed them by flashing them a smile and then throwing her famous 'ROCK ON' sign and head bob. Watching these four tough guys with grease all over themselves just melt at the site of Flower was quite cute.
We were quickly on our way here:
I was hoping to get the alignment, tires and other various parts checked on the bus. Unfortunately they were slammed so I made an appointment for tomorrow.
By this time we were famished so we made a stop here:
We both drank up our large waters in no time! We both enjoyed a corn dog, hot dog, gems and fries. I think this is the first time I've gone there and didn't get a milkshake. That is just wrong but strangely it just seemed like it would make my mouth sticky. My maintenance man, Jose, just happened to show up so he joined us.
We then went across the street to here:
This is my State Street building. I was supposed to take some photos of carpet that an outgoing tenant didn't know how to take care of! Unfortunately, I brought the wrong keys, so this will be another stop later in the day.
We then had to make a stop here:
My friend lives in this cute little house and had ordered me some essential oils a bit ago and I finally went to pick them up. I think a hot bath will be in order tonight! :)
Next we went here:
This is the title company that we closed our loan with. I had to go pick up our check.
From there we went here:
The Parklane Management main office. I had to drop off a crap load of paper work including payments. I also picked up my paycheck.
That lead us to make a stop here:
I made a deposit and was finally on my way home! Unfortunately I was only home long enough to get Flower down for her nap and then I was out the door again! I had to take photos of three apartments carpet, go back to the main office and work in my office for a bit. I finally got home at 7:30 pm! It was an exhausting day because of course I had to continue to answer my phone throughout all of that. I am feeling unusually fatigued as well and will be avoiding the laundry tonight!







No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out