Saturday, August 25, 2007

NO! Just a little bit!

Is what Flower yelled at me, emphasizing her point by showing me a small amount with her index finger and thumb. What prompted this reply you ask? Well let me tell you. Be forewarned...it's about the potty.
She was sitting on her potty and, by the faces she was making, was working hard at going poop. However, in a split second she was lifting herself up a bit and saying 'all done please'. I said, "try to push some more to make sure you're done". That's when she yelled the line above, very sternly I might add, while she's shaking her fingers at me. I just started to laugh and then told her to sit down and wait. She has made it a habit to stand as soon as she's done so we're trying to teach her to stay seated until she's wiped. She wouldn't sit down all the way though and as I went over to her, I soon saw why. In that one hard push that I didn't think would do the job, she had filled her potty to the point that it was touching her leg. Um, gross! That's why she was leaning/standing/looking so uncomfortable. I can hardly blame her! she apparently got her signs mixed up and should have said, "a whole bunch" with arms spread wide! Ah, what can I say...Way to do the duty kid! :)

1 comment:

sara :) said...

Way to go, Flower! KG must be proud. :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out