Monday, August 27, 2007

Does this help a sore mouth?

This is how I found Flower last night...She had a rough time falling asleep since her gums were hurting so bad. I ended up letting her get out of bed to cuddle with me for a couple hours and then put her back in bed about 12:30 am. She screamed so loud, while banging on the door, and of course screaming 'momma' that I was sure people thought I was beating her because I could hear people in the hallway! NICE! You can hear everything when you're standing in the hallways of the building. I let her cry for a bit to wear herself out and then went and gave her some Tylenol and some hugs and then she whimpered herself to sleep. When I went to bed she had her face completely covered by the hat. I'm not sure if it was the Tylenol or the hat that finally did it but whatever works! :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out