Wednesday, August 15, 2007

regret

Should you ever regret telling the truth? Well I have several times in the past couple of weeks.

A Regret Gained

There is something to be said about regrets.
About being unable to say the truth. Regret.
Being unable to lie to save you from hurt. Regret.
Being unable to just not say anything at all. Regret.
Being unable to turn back time.
Being unable to really talk.
Being unable to say what I was thinking.
Being unable to say what they wanted to hear.
Regret. Regret. Regret. Regret.

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.
Sometimes people shouldn't be trusted with the truth.
Regret. Regret.

And with regret, I begin mourning a part of me.
And like a bad habit, continue to court regret.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out