Monday, August 6, 2007

Day Tripper

"Got a good reason for taking the easy way out.
Got a good reason for taking the easy way out now.
She was a day tripper, one way ticket yeah.
It took me so long to find out, and I found out.
She's a big teaser, she took me half the way there.
She's a big teaser, she took me half the way there now.
She was a day tripper, one way ticket yeah.
It took me so long to find out, and I found out.
Tried to please her, she only played one night stands.
Tried to please her, she only played one night stands now.
She was a day tripper, Sunday driver yeah.
It took me so long to find out, and I found out.
Day tripper
Day tripper yeah.
Day tripper
Day tripper yeah...
Ah...I love the Beatles. Anyway, on to my story.
We decided to take a day trip to the cabin with KG's parents on Sunday. We all piled in Dad's truck. We all wanted to check on the cabin since a relative was there doing some work. He dug out the pond and I'm so excited about it! I've heard great stories about it but it's been overgrown, to where you could walk across it, since I've been in the family. As if the area isn't pretty enough, it makes it that much better!

Because of it filled with water we also have a waterfall which is a lovely sound! It will be so fun to have fish and frogs! :) There is also a new outhouse, a new front gate, and the creek had been dug a bit but unfortunately the bank is still so soft that anyone without 4-wheel drive will continue to get stuck.


After romping around there for a bit we drove to Idaho City. We had dinner at Gold Mine and made our way own. It was a perfectly pleasant Sunday! :)
Day tripper.
Day tripper yeah.
Day tripper.
Day tripper yeah...

ps-clumsy me threw out my back! I was trying to follow the boys and jump across the spillway. I made it but not without consequence! As if the pain in my arms wasn't enough! Uggh!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out