Saturday, August 4, 2007

Not the brightest crayon in the box

but I don't proclaim to be. I do wish however, that I could stop and think what might happen when I do certain things so that I could see that I was about to break my damn elbows. Why do I have to be so impulsive? I was just trying to have fun with my daughter at my nephews birthday party! And I love the question by KG after the fact, "Why'd you do that?" As though I did this on purpose because I love pain! At least he had the decency to turn the camera off before I started crying and about passed out, but only after stating that I was dumb!! It hurt so damn bad! He knows I don't cry in front of people, so he hugged me and shielded me, therefore no one there new I was in excruciating pain the rest of the party! Gosh, I can't wait to see how they feel in the morning! Enjoy...

1 comment:

Jana said...

Angie:

I follow your blog religiously, although I rarely comment. This one, however ..... so so funny!! I've watched it a dozen times and even had to show my oldest son. I think it's KG's nonchalant, "That was dumb." So typical.

Anyway, you are now my son's hero, given the purchase of your "new" VW bus. He LOVES it!! Congrats to you and your beautiful, funny, family!!

jana

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out