Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tag!

Tag! 7 Things!
My sister Amanda tagged me. I will post 7 things about me and then tag 7 other people. I tag KG, Marco, Sara, mom (Laura), Lindy, Sierra, Chelsea



My 7 Things:

1. I am the only one of my siblings that has lived with each of my other siblings as a roommate.
2. I love spring because 60* feels hot unlike the fall when, coming out of summer, 60* is freezing! :)
3. I love hooded sweatshirts...it's almost an obsession!
4. I also have an obsession with blankets...there are currently three around me(sitting on one, one on my lap and one next to me) even though it's 90* outside.
5. My favorite dates with KG are getting food from a restaurant to go, eating in bed and watching a mutually liked tv show.
6. I love getting mail!
7. I love to shop online-which means I get to look forward to a package for a whole week!

1 comment:

sara :) said...

I don't think anyone really wants to know 7 things about me but I'll give it a shot!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out