Sunday, February 3, 2008

Because This Is How It Has To Be

Sometimes it's just easier
to grab hold of your reality.
Accept it for what it is
even if it causes casualty.

Even though I want to help
it is what it is and it is mine.
I may not understand it
this is where I'll have to draw the line.

I tend to withdraw from here
keeping the rest of it inside me.
I'll move forward like it's gone
because this is how it has to be.

So just when I think it's done
I'm aware it's just the beginning.
This is how it seems to go
and I laugh in the face of spinning.

Out of control is the norm
so I'd rather just lie on the floor.
Some how this seems familiar
I know because I've been here before.

So just when I think I'm grand
for mastering what is hard for me
Just be aware it's a lie
because this is how it has to be.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out