Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's Birthday. We actually celebrated it last Monday as a family. Here are some photos of how miss Flower dressed for the occasion.

She dresses herself everyday. I let her have her creative freedom at home. However, we usually redress her when we go out or give her an option between two outfits. That night I figured why not? Everyone got a big kick out of it. She had pajama pants which are too small but she keeps digging them out of the charity pile. She had on a pajama top, which didn't go with the bottom. Then she put on a dress that it too short, making her pants look like leggings. Then she chose mismatched shoes! She cracks me up! So my dad got a good laugh for his birthday gift! :)

1 comment:

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

How cute! I love that you let her dress like that. I can't wait until Nathan starts to pick out his clothes and what he'll pick out.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out