Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day Anniversary and Sisters!

KG and I got engaged on leap day, 2000. That makes this our 2 year engagement anniversary, yet we've been married almost 8 years! ;) I still remember that day so vividly! KG made all my dreams come true! I remember when he asked me to marry him I didn't believe him. :o) He kept having to reassure me! What I love about it was how simple it was. We were in my apartment living room. He was sitting in a banana chair and I sat on his lap facing him. This was the first time seeing each other in 6 weeks. It was a planned separation so we could really be sure of our feelings for one another. I was terrified this was going to be the end. Instead he grabbed my face with both his hands, looked straight into my eyes and he proposed! So cute. So simple. Everything I dreamed of. I cried.
I love you more then sugar honey!

On a different note. Today was a really fun day with my sister. She was laid off from her job a couple of weeks ago but I have to say I'm enjoying her being off work! She had a job interview this morning at 8:00 am. She stopped by afterwards and surprised Flower and me. We packed up some things and went to Jim's for breakfast. Joni spoiled us as usual and hid our ticket so we couldn't pay. She is such a sweet lady! We then ran some errands together. I then had to be back at work for two move-ins. She took Flower a sleepover. It's her second sleepover but her first with them. I talked to her around 8:00 pm and she was having a great time with Spencer and Kas! It really freed us up to get some much needed stuff done. Sisters are great!!!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out