Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekend To-Do List-Sunday wrap up

Today was a great finish to the rest of my weekend. Flower and I went to church. I wish I hadn't gone because somehow it put a damper on the rest of the weekend. That's not how it's supposed to work. Just being honest. I should say I really enjoyed the Gospel Essentials class and thought Bonnie did a great job. Other then that I felt more annoyed then uplifted. It's hard to explain.
When we got home Flower went down for a nap and I put in an old movie, Terms of Endearment. Yikes. I haven't seen it since junior high school, maybe earlier. I remember loving it. Not so much now. I didn't realize how many well known actors there were in it. I also crocheted squares while I watched. KG and Flower ran some errands to the bank, blockbuster and the grocery store. While they were gone I continued to crochet and watched the very first two episodes of The Facts of Life! I love that show. I have the whole first season and I'm excited to finish it. My favorite was always Jo and that hasn't changed. She is way cuter then Blair! ;) When they returned we made homemade French Fries, steaks and veggies and enjoyed a movie, Moving Mcallister. I also continued to crochet squares as I watched.
I'm looking forward to the upcoming week! It's already filled with fun things to look forward to.

PS-No we didn't watch the super bowl. Please! I did tivo it so that I could watch it later and fast forward through the game and watch the commercials. :)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out