Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Look?

Ok I'm getting board with my hair again! I was having a lovely conversation with Danny(upstairs gaybor) yesterday and he asked me how the haircut, that he gave me, was holding up. I told him that I still love it but the back was in desperate need of a trim. I also expressed how I was just kind of board with the whole look (a-line in general) and soooo tired of having to straighten it everyday which has lead me to wearing beanies way to often! I also sort of mentioned what my secret desire has been for a LONG time! He said I should go for it! KG told me I should go for it a few days before that so guess what? I'm going for it! Bright and early tomorrow morning I will be getting a new look! What will it be?
Adding some extensions for a lovely mullet?
Or maybe I'll just get rid of it completely and go with a no hassle look?Perhaps something a little more wild?
You'll just have to wait and see! :o)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out