Friday, February 1, 2008

Weekend To-Do List

I rarely go into the weekend with a to-do. I prefer things to be more spontaneous so that if I decide to be a hermit, I don't have to back out of any plans. If I am feeling particularly social I can call my friends and fill up my time and party! :)
This weekend isn't one of those. Rather, I have been feeling really creative lately and in need of some crafty time. I tend to cycle through my crafts/hobbies. Strangely, right now I'm craving several. Today I spent some time cleaning up my table so I could do just that. I have been spending more time scrapbooking as of late and for the weekend it's time for something different.
So here are the things on the weekend agenda:
  1. sew a curtain for our bedroom in an attempt to block out the daylight for KG
  2. sew me a new skirt for Sunday with new(from December) yummy fabric
  3. sew Flower a skirt or dress from same fabric
  4. crochet an afghan of various squares(start it at least). I am hoping by making separate squares that will then be crocheted together that I won't loose interest like I do with giant projects!
  5. make a batch of bath salts to fill the awesome bottles KG found for me several months ago!
  6. read my current book, Stillwatch (with hopefully a bath worked in there w/yummy salts too)


So there ya have it! If I have my way I'll be wholed up in my craft room, for most of the weekend, doing crafty things. I can hardly wait! Why don't I get started now?!
I'll let you know how I did on Sunday. If anyone wants to join me I'm sure it could be arranged. However, if you're trying to get a hold of me and it doesn't concern crafts in some way, then don't! ;)
Happy weekend to all!

1 comment:

sara :) said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm still trying to dig out of my scrap room. I just love moving.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out