Saturday, February 2, 2008

Weekend To-Do List-Friday Progress

So I'm not going to wait till Sunday to update on my progress because I got more done then I thought I would.
Friday started things out very productively! KG took Flower to run some errands for me and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. He also came home with dinner from Oriental Express so the night was complete!
First I made our bedroom curtain. I LOVE how it turned out with the sweet, solitary mushroom detail.I really like the raw edges and plan to start using this design on T-shirts. I made one for myself tonight. :o)
(Please look past the fibers that remain on the shirt as well as the wet spots. I couldn't see past my own chest to know they were there! ;))
I have always loved mushrooms. I think it's a nostalgia thing. I remember seeing photos of my sister and me in a cute little outfit with a mushroom on the shirt that matched the fabric of the pants. They just bring comfort. I'm not going to go as far as making matching pants although the fabrics I chose for these mushrooms do match a skirt I have with those three fabrics. I plan to offer them as a custom thing in my store. Customers can decided what color scheme they want and I will put a lovely combination together. I will also make it on whatever size T-shirt is requested.
Next I made a batch of bath salts. They are yummy!
I then listed them in my store.
I am proud of what I accomplished and can hardly wait to see what I get done tomorrow!
Now I'm off to complete number 6 on the agenda which is to read!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out