Friday, February 8, 2008

Tag! You're it!

I have been cyber tagged by my favorite sarcastic friend Sara!

A- Attached or Single? Attached. Very happily I might add!

B-Best Friends? forever-KG, longest-Kristen, couple-Goodsell's, newest-Kris who has helped me out a lot lately!

C- Cake or Pie? neither-well except Grandma Jensen's yummy chocolate cake!


D- Day of Choice? Saturday. It's truly the only day that I don't have to get dressed if I don't want to!


E- Essential Item? my phone...so i can text my homies.

F- Favorite color? Orange. love every shade, especially rust, but maybe not neon so much.

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? neither! blech. Now I love me some sour patch kids though!

H- Hometown? Boise-the best kept secret!


I- Favorite Indulgence? crafting all day, bubbles baths while reading my current book, eating without it being an 'issue'.

J- January or July?Are you kidding? Have you looked outside? It's nasty slushy wet disgusting wet cuffs weather! Granted the amount of snow we've had recently is really pretty but July anytime baby!

K- Kids? one-little miss Flower!


L- Life isn't complete without? me time! :) I also say family.

M- Marriage Date? May 13, 2000...the coolest wedding I've ever been too if I do say so myself! We still get people commenting on our wedding 8 years later! Yes, we know how to party!


N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 brothers, 1 sister. I was the troublemaker. Big surprise! I was also the one that made them all laugh so hey, don't complain!

O- Oranges or apples? depends on the season. I'm loving clemetines right now and pink lady apples...yum!

P- Phobias or fears? I am afraid of spiders but I will say this had gotten so much better since Flower joined us. If I see one, I WILL have a nightmare that night about 100 more! Poor KG! Previously I'd become paralyzed and couldn't even run from them. The other day I actually killed one for her. It was a momentous occasion for me! And I didn't even have a nightmare! I have terrified of public speaking! Don't even want to go there, my hands are sweating just thinking about explaining...moving on!


Q- Quote? If you read my blog you wouldn't have to ask me this questions! Here are a few my favorites :)


R- Reason to smile? today was a really fun day with Flower. I got to spend 'daytime' time with KG. I had enough time to craft today after work and before a meeting. I spent the evening with great friends. Now I'm all alone in total silence perusing my favorite blogs and writing some of my own. What a lovely day and definitely reason to smile!


S- Season of choice? (I'm just going to keep Sara's exact response here because it's pretty much word for word what I was about to type! Well done Sara!) Spring and Fall. I don’t like the extremes so Spring is nice because the icky winter goes away and all the little bulbs start sprouting up and blooming. And I can turn off the damn heater for a while. I love Fall because the colors are gorgeous. And I LOVE Halloween. (But I do not love football.)

T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it) SIL Amanda, cousin Jessica, and Aimee

U- Unknown fact about me? I also would have left Sara's answer here since it too was remarkably what I could say, except my two blankets are a strawberry one I made with my aunt, uncle, cousin and KG and my cookie monster blue blanket that my grandma made and gave me when I was five, but that would be terribly impersonal. Soooo, I will keep my on the surface and not go to deep. I have had a lot of experiences in the last 12 years, that provide me with great stories, but would creep most people out, but never really bothered me (or maybe that's what my problem is now!) Like things have happened to me(a guy breaking into to my place over a couple of months and wearing my clothing and doing sexual things in said clothing), I laughed. Who knew I could have put the guy away for 8 years like a girl did recently on Oprah. I have loads of interesting 'that never happens' 'that's too crazy to be real' stories that would blow your mind! :)

V- Vegetable? I'll any of them now if their pureed!

W- Worst habit? Sara! Seriously we are too much alike. The fingers, big mouth, on and on! This just cracks me up! So I'll go with, acting tough to prevent from showing emotion making me come across as cold when in reality, I'm the biggest softy I know!

X-ray or ultrasound? neither because in my life that usually means something is wrong.

Y - Your favorite food? sugar...pretty much anything made with sugar like ice cream, chocolate, you get the idea.

Z- Zodiac sign? Leo

Four things about me that you may or may not know in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. Assistant Accounts receivable at Madison's( i love crunching numbers)
  2. Truck driver for a catering company
  3. printer tester at HP
  4. many jobs at Martinizing Dry Cleaning

Four movies I would watch over and over:

  1. Summer Magic
  2. Benny and Joon
  3. Driving Miss Daisy
  4. Bugsy Malone
Four places I have lived:

  1. West Boise
  2. Northend Boise
  3. Bench of Boise
  4. Downtown Boise


Four TV Shows that I watch:

  1. Celebrity Apprentice
  2. Project Runway
  3. Real World/Road Rules Challenge
  4. One Tree Hill


Four places I have been;

  1. Western Caribbean
  2. Florida
  3. Oregon coast
  4. San Fransisco
Four people I email:
  1. Kris
  2. parents
  3. RaeAunn
  4. Amanda (China)


Four Favorite foods:

  1. pizza
  2. mashed potatoes
  3. salmon
  4. ice cream
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Oregon Coast (July can't come fast enough!)
  2. In bed with KG
  3. a bubble bath(i know if I take one now I'll fall asleep and be there for hours!)
  4. Cruise

Things I am looking forward to this year:

  1. Figuring myself out and my health and being at Peace with that
  2. continuing to be diligent in reading our scriptures/saying prayers together as a family every night (we've done awesome so far this year!)
  3. Being a good mom/wife that I can be proud of
  4. being honest with myself

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out