Monday, February 4, 2008

He Loves Me

KG and I were talking about poetry styles the other day. The conversation turned to Haiku's. I have never written one, other then maybe a meaningless one is English class when I was ten. So here's to you hunny buns! A Haiku for you!

I know he loves me
this he tells me everyday
luck be a lady

How'd I get this luck
to have this man in my life
do I deserve it

He's simply perfect
In all the ways that suit me
From my vantage point

He pampers daily
And showers me with his love
He makes me happy

He has the best legs
He can even do the splits
That makes me randy

He accepts my quirks
And never thinks I'm crazy
At least not out loud

I say I love him
But maybe even loves me more
It's a fun debate

I know I love him
I'm so lucky he loves me
Happy life for me

I'm so glad I found
My eternal companion
My world is complete

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out