Friday, March 20, 2009

Cute tights.

I'm not a big fan of tights on kids unless they're thick and bright and fun. The ones that try and mimic nylons are not my thing. I prefer a cute ruffly sock in that case.
Last week my girls each wore some of my favorite tights. These photos don't show-case their dresses too well and River's not even wearing hers but they looked cute for Church! They were all cuddled up on the sofa and I couldn't resist some shots.
Caught River at the beginnings of a yawn.
River's tights make it look like she's wearing ballet slippers and I love the colored stripes of Flowers!
River is a gal of many faces. These were all taken within about 20 seconds!


Yikes, they both have crazy eyes.



Flower also had really cute hair but these shots are after she napped on it. The front was a diagonal french braid stopping at the crown of her head. I divided the rest of the hair into two parts and finished all three sections off into messy buns. It really did look cute!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Your girls are simply beautiful!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out