Friday, March 20, 2009

Flower made her first cake.

Last Saturday Flower helped me make a cake. It's her first cake and it's even from scratch. I am loving lemon lately so this is a lemon cake. It was yummy. I have actually never liked lemon cake until last summer when I ate a lemon-lime cake in Twin Falls that Kris made. Thanks for unleashing the monster! That one is still my favorite as well. I made some cupcakes shortly after that I really enjoyed but it's been fun trying different recipes.
Unfortunately I didn't think to take the photo until the next day, half eaten. But she's still proud and that's all that matters. Although from that smile you wouldn't know it. :)

1 comment:

Heather BT said...

Lemon hmmm, love it, Our wedding cake was Lemon with raspberry between torted layers. Anyway, I just got this recipe in email today and when you wrote about lemon I had to pass this on.
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/recipe.aspx?recipeID=46277&WT.dcsvid=MjIyMjM0NTAyNQS2&WT.mc_id=Newsletter_BettyCrocker_03_20_2009

Heather BT

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out