Monday, March 23, 2009

St. Patty's Day

That morning KG made us green cheesy eggs. Of course Flower dressed in green for school.
Flower made this cute Leprechaun. I love the mouth. Her teacher said she was very proud of it!
River and I followed suit in the wearing of green when we picked her up and then enjoyed our first walk of the spring. We pulled out the stroller which River loved! Later Flower helped me make mint cookies which had bits of green in them. There were a few people that I thought needed cheering up so KG willingly made some anonymous drops for me which is always fun. Some went to Tex for his birthday! Happy Birthday Tex. I also sent a bunch with KG for the guys at work. It was a nice day all around.
The night before KG and the girls went to his parents house for the traditional St. Patty's day meal of Corned Beef and Cabbage. They had a good time.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out