Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The taste test.

Hands down mine won. There was hardly even a delay in each case. It was a total ego boost. :)
Mine's the one on the bottom and even looks better in my opinion. It's a yummy golden color. The other one is kind of gray. Anyway, I love mine and I'm glad others do as well. Oh, I also figured out mine has 9 less calories for the same size cookie! He he.

I forgot to include these photos from Monday. While the cookies were baking and I was cleaning up the kitchen, I laid River on the floor in their bedroom, expecting her to scream. Well she didn't and Flower stayed in there playing because River was in there. She wasn't paying attention to her but just liked that she was there. And Flower talks to herself the whole time she's playing so River just laid there and watched her every move and listened to her. That went on for at least a half an hour. I loved it. This has now occurred each day since then in the mornings. It's nice and gives me a chance to get a few things done. I can hardly wait till they can play together. Her has stayed clean since the new arrangement! I am loving it and she, in fact, is playing in there more! Yay. It worked!



No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out