Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Arizona-Old friends and Letter Boxing

On Saturday we met our good friend Natalie and her man Tyler at Pita Jungle. Flower loved the humus!

After good food and great conversation we met up with Tara and Adam to search for a Letter box.




When we were finished we planned to go home so Flower could have a nap. Tara and Adam were in search for the guns to Adam's Halloween costume. I decided to join them so I jumped in Tara's car, literally as we were all stopped at a red light, and she took me to the mall. They had a Lane Bryant and I was hoping to return the two dreaded bras for the next size down, and of course they didn't carry that style! We did laundry that night so we wouldn't have to worry about it once we got home. I decided to wash one of the bras and then dry it, just like it says not to, in an attempt to get it to shrink. I worked a little but sent me on an online pursuit!
That night Flower and I had some great one on one time on the bed and I just loved it!
Later still we introduced Justin and Birgitta to the game Killer Bunnies. We had a great time and they loved the game! :)
Sadly we had to leave the next day and get back to reality. We didn't leave till around 2:00 pm because KG woke with a headache and Flower wasn't feeling well. That made for a a long night but we finally it home at 9:30 am one Monday morning, just in time for me to go to work. Yipee! Justin, Birgitta, Tara and Adam were wonderful hosts and we can hardly wait to go back!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out