Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Holy Crap!

For anyone who tells me they can't get their daughters fine, stringy hair to curl...just send them to my house and I will have them looking hideous in no time! :-D
For Flower's Halloween costume I had been curling her hair with a curling iron. I thought perhaps there was an easier way and we began playing around with the squishy pink rollers. Flower loved it.


It just didn't turn out as I had hoped. Not quite curly enough.
We then tried another size.

We went wayyyy to small!

Blech! I never thought I could get her hair this curly. Not in a million years! The water bottle was quickly used to loosen this up! It's just a tangled mess waiting to happen!
NEVER AGAIN! At this point I'll stick to the curling iron.

5 comments:

sara :) said...

Love the 'fro! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!

Amanda said...

Holy Cow! That is so funny. I can't believe her hair curled like that.

Jana said...

Poor Flower! Sad, but true, mine used to look really similar after a long Saturday afternoon sitting on worn stool in the middle of my kitchen. My Mom was the perm queen --- I can still recall the pungent smell as it dripped down the sides of my face. YUCK! Nothing quite like it.

jana

Sandee said...

I LOVE the fro' didn't know she had some in her! She is still a cutie no matter how her hair looks.

Jen said...

That is hilarious. i love the fro.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out