Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Las Vegas Day 2 and the Booty


Flower had great fun with the AC in our hotel room. She loved the feeling of her hair blowing in the wind! :)
That afternoon we went to the outlet mall. I mention that in this post. Well we didn't just buy me a bra there. We actually had a great time shopping around for these cute little shoes for me:
these sheets for Flower, in which she picked out:
and these shirts for Flower:
They are all long sleeved tees because all the ones she has are onsies and those don't work so well for a child trying to pull her pants down quickly to use the potty! :)
The best find by far was this:
We couldn't believe it! We stumbled upon a Casio store that was going out of business. Everything in that place was 80% off! Amazing. We snatched this thing up right away. We got a microphone, stand and case as well and only set us back $100 for everything! It would have cost $500! I love a good deal. Especially on something I've wanted for a while!
We ate lunch in the food court and then Flower rode a huge caresell that daddy road with her on. I was getting sick just watching. I don't do spiny things! She loved it but we forgot the camera! Her favorite part of the entire adventure however was riding around the mall in this:


He's so hot! :)
Here is a view from our hotel room:
After much needed naps for KG and Flower and a long soak and read in the tub for me(KG surprised me with a new book at the first 'mall' we went to: Echoes by Daniel Steel), we drove to my sister-in-laws sister's house. Heather was going to watch Flower for us that night. We visited with her and Marcus for about an hour so Flower could get used to her kids. She cried when we left and was trying to push her way out the door to come with us. That was hard for me! We really enjoyed the reason for our Vegas trip however which was:
The show was so funny and it was really nice to be together with KG, just the two of us. I had surprised KG with the tickets for his birthday back in August and it was well worth it and we highly recommend it! We had thought about letting Flower spend the night since the show got over late and they go to bed fairly early. That plan was nixed once we realized we were not ready for that. We were excited to get back to her! She would have done fine however because she was fast asleep in one of the kids beds. Oh well. :) We picked her up, stopped by TGIFriday's for some 'to go' and ate dinner in the hotel room. Fabulous time was had by all!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out