Monday, October 22, 2007

Thank you Jungle Book

I now know where Flower got the phrase "you better believe it!" We are sitting here watching it together and only half way through, Baloo has said it at least 5 times. It's amazing what kids pick up on because I had never noticed they said that until she started repeating it. It is currently her favorite movie. I'm also wondering if perhaps that's where she got "you knock it of". I just heard Baloo say, "you cut it out". When she first said it she said, "you knock it out" and we both laughed and said you mean, "knock it off" since that's what we thought she was saying. I love this age! It's so fun to hear them learn and pick up new things.

2 comments:

sara :) said...

It's only funny when they pick up cute things to say... :)

My girls have been watching James and the Giant Peach nonstop for 2 weeks and I just heard Madeline walking down the hall singing, "we're family....we're family.."

Angry Irishman said...

Hi! I am trying to reach KG and Angee. I am a friend of Amanda's at Starfish. Please shoot me a note at paddymac0130@gmail.com.

Thx,

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out