Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Boo at the Zoo

Saturday afternoon was spent at Boo at the Zoo with Ryan, Amanda and Lorelai. Scot, Val, Ashton and Ellektra also met us there for a short time. Among all the typical animals of the zoo there were lots of fun costumes as well as spots to collect candy. We had a great time but it was admittedly a bit crowded for me. But hey, I got some great shots and Flower made it into the local paper so more could I ask for?



Miss Lorelai was the cutest little kitten around!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

You took some really cute pictures! You got some good ones I didn't, make sure you put them on a cd for me? That was a fun day! It was crowded, but we enjoyed hanging out with you and Flower!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out