Saturday, October 27, 2007

Flower feels some Aunt and Uncle Love

On Wednesday my brother and sister were life savers!
I had a very busy day preparing for a building audit/inspection for Section 42 the next day. My brother drove from Nampa to pick up Flower around 10:30 am. She had a blast with them! First he took her along to get his haircut, then they took home lunch from Arctic Circle where she got a fabulous witch flash light in her kids meal.

Back at their house they frosted sugar cookies, she got to watch a movie/take a nap on their bed, and she colored two Halloween pictures.



Aunt Amanda did her hair all pretty for her Halloween costume and she got play time with cousin Lorelai! She couldn't stop talking about sweet little Lorelai!

As if this all wasn't enough, once I picked her up at 6:00, we accompanied them to their ward Trunk-or-Treat.


What a fantastic day for miss Flower! Thank you guys for taking such good care of her and giving her lots to talk about! Thanks for also taking so many cute photos so that I could spice up this blog! :)

1 comment:

sara :) said...

I saw a picture of Flower in today's paper from Boo At The Zoo. She looked adorable.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out