Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Flower's dance class and Sandee's House


Last week we decided to take Flower to a free dance class to see how she'd do. Most places won't take kids until they're three but they decided to eval. her and see. They did say she could join since she's pretty much potty trained and has great communication and rhythm. Now we just need to decide if we want to make that drive to Meridian once a week...on the one day a week we actually don't have anything going on and enjoy staying home! :)

Anyway, my sister's daughter goes there so she met us there. We then went to her house for a yummy dinner and games. We also tried out their Guitar Hero. It was fun. For most that know me I don't like trying knew things in front of people so I waited till the end and then tried it once. I'll have to sneak in sometime when they're not there and see how I really do! ;) My nephew was sure good at it! We had a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the contrast between the two perfectly blond ballerina'clad little girls and the tie-dyed flower, just grooving in the middle!

sara :) said...

Just beware-putting her in dance class will result with a never-ending obsession with pink tu-tu's and ballerina music! :) (But lots of great picture opportunities!)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out