Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

We joined our Wizard of Oz gang again for Halloween night. Lisa brought the boys over for pizza while we waited for John to get off work. Once he arrived we trick-or-treated to two apartments in my building. They each unloaded a full bag of candy on five of us!

We were soon on our way to the Sturgill's house where Flower was gifted a cute stuffed bear from Jenna! We were all spoiled with candy and hit up the rest of their street for even more.


From there we went to the Goodsell's neighborhood in Meridian.


We met up with Cliff, Benjamin and Madison and added to our abundance of candy. We also went to a neat little Spook Alley that someone put on in their garage.

Around 8:30 pm we left them behind and went to my parents house. All my siblings with there with their kids and KG's mom came as well. My dad took all his grandkids trick-or-treating around their neighborhood. We also enjoyed donuts and cider.


It was so fun seeing my nieces and nephews all dressed up.

We had such a great night! I think we've done a fine job of making Flower as Halloween obsessed as we are! For at two weeks prior to Halloween she would go around saying, "Happy Halloween!" at random times. She was super excited to wear her costume and I think we did an excellent job of taking her to everything possible for her first Halloween in the states!

Until next year....

1 comment:

sara :) said...

Your costumes were great! It sure didn't take Flower long to get into the swing of things for Halloween!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out