Friday, October 5, 2007

My Hero!

We have had a real funk odor in our kitchen for a over a week. Bad enough that it was seeping under the front door and into the hallway. As the manager, I write the tenants nasty grams when they do this! Not good. We could not figure out what it was...and honestly I wasn't actively seeking because I knew if it smelled that bad before it was found, well oy vay! So when we got home from my sister's house last night, KG made the gruesome discovery. Hiding on the bottom shelf, way in the back, was the culprit. BROCCOLI! It was a color we have never seen before. The scary part is that neither of us remember buying it...it's been there a long while. Juices were coming out of that bag that no one should be exposed too. So the reason for the title? KG cleaned the entire fridge in the short time he had before he had to go to work. It was so bad that Flower and I escaped for a bit to the basement! He then took out the bag of trash that held the unrecognizable objects that accompanied the broccoli. He's the best. Then this morning, he made my day by laying in bed with me, and staying awake an extra hour, so we could watch Boston Legal together. This show cracks me up! Such a great cast!
Yep, he's my hero!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out