Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Chilean Student Fun.

Last Thursday Kris invited us over for a farewell party for the Chilean students that have been here for two weeks. KG hadn't had much sleep so Flower and I left him in peace and took her up on the offer. The girls were making empanadas and so graciously allowed Flower to help. She had so much fun putting an olive into each one and then brushing the tops with egg yolk. They tasted fabulous!


She discovered this skateboard which made me very happy because I would love nothing more then for her to be a skater chick. It would give me a better reason to hang out at the skate parks instead of just looking weird! ;)

She danced her heart out downstairs.




She then enjoyed some piano time with their son Tyler.



Then they played with a balloon. I just love how she says his name! :)

So much fun!

We made a stop at Albertson's on the way home. John, that lives above us, was sick and made a request of Orange Juice at my offer to pick something up for him. Flower road in her first 'unusual' cart, being a fire truck. Oy! She went through that whole damn store screaming "woohooo! I'm driving!" at the top of her lungs, all while waving one hand out the window like she'd just won a pageant! People were peeking down isles just to see what was going on (probably because it was 11 pm and children should be in bed!). :-D Of course I was cracking up.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out