Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Las Vegas Day 1

We left Boise on Saturday night. KG drove the entire way while Flower and I slept on and off. We arrived in Vegas without incident at around 7:30 am on Sunday morning. We stopped at Denny's for breakfast and then went to an outdoor shopping area. I believe it was called Freemont Street. There wasn't too much action. They apparently have a really neat night light show but we didn't plan to go back. We did however get some really obnoxious shirts. Yes they are crude but we couldn't resist! :) Mine is on the the left, KG's on the right and Flower's in front.
I also scored this incense burner. It has everything we love. A frog for me, kokopelli for KG, turtle for Flower, and mushroom for me.
This was some art that I really liked in the garage we chose to park in.
Next we hit the Strip. Here's Flower in front of the Statue of Liberty!
We then took her into the M&M's and she loved it!


We walked through various Hotels and let Flower take it all in. She loved all the water fountains everywhere.


I was treated to a 10 minute massage in the middle of the shopping area before we headed back for the car.

We loved out hotel room too! It was quite roomy and had a nice size flat screen tellie on the wall. There was a window in the bathroom above the shower that was on the adjoining wall as the room window. KG had great fun sticking his hand out so that we could see it while on the bed, making signs to Flower.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out