Monday, February 2, 2009

At least she likes being at home. :)

Yesterday and today Flower has seemed a little attention starved or stir crazy, not sure which. I decided that tonight she really needed either a family outing, or a date with one of us. Since KG didn't sleep today we decided I would be the lucky one to take her out. When I got home from work she was dressed and I asked her where she wanted to go. She said no where. I asked her again and she said I don't know. So after several more times of asking she finally said, "I just want to hang out at home. And make dinner." So making absolute certain that's what she wanted and wouldn't be disappointed at the end of the night, that's what we did. She's a girl after my own heart. I love just hanging out at home and making dinner. Although she decided after dinner was made she didn't want any and wasn't hungry. That's ok too. We still did the hanging out part. ;)

I am super excited about tomorrow! :) Can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Heather BT said...

Saw this on etsy and immediately thought of you.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=pounce&listing_id=20572930

Heather BT

Audie said...

I will be there Friday. Can't wait!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out