Thursday, February 19, 2009

My new favorite treat!

I love grapefruit but they can be a pain in the rear. Plus they don't always taste just right or they sit in the fridge and I forget about them. Well not anymore! I had no idea you could by them in a can until I got a coupon for them at Costco.
I'm telling you these are little bites of heaven! The perfect grapefruit every time! Juicy little splashes of happiness with every bite! It's like a party in my mouth.
I wasn't for sure that I'd like them so I only bought one box. Now I'm bummed because I only have a few cans left. If anyone has one of their coupons you won't use I'd love you forever if you forked it over! ;)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out