Friday, February 20, 2009

Preschool crafts

Flower made this adorable penguin a few weeks ago. :)
She made these for love month.

They talk about germs a lot in preschool. A little too much for my taste as she is becoming weird about them. But what better place to learn then school which is one big petri dish for germs!
The plate is supposed to be Flower's head. This is the back.
This is the front. Her hand is holding a tissue which is covering her mouth.
And that's her face with germs on it. I thought it ws pretty cute. I love that her mouth, the red circle, is twice the size of the rest of her face. :) The eyes and nose are cute too. The germs are gross.
Very cute idea and visual.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out