Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I look like Ruth.

Our bishops wife is Ruth. Flower loves her. At times during church she has been known to play with her hair. Ruth was her substitute teacher for her very first Sunday in Sunbeams. Ruth has long curly dark brown hair. A couple of Sundays ago after church Flower asked us to take out her braids. "I want my hair like Ruth" she requested. As soon as the braids were out she shook out her hair and began flipping it and flinging about, all the while saying, "I look like Ruth" as she'd stare at herself admiringly in the glass of the fireplace. This episode has happened a time or two since then as well. She is very proud of her hair that looks like Ruth's. :)

2 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

How cute!

Steph said...

Ohhhh you know how much I would love this post huh!?!? It is funny but it really does look exactally like her hair when it was longer like that! :)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out