Monday, April 27, 2009

Lauren's Dance Festival

Saturday evening we went to the Taco Bell Arena for my nieces dance festival that she participated in for church. It involved 6 stakes. It was very fun and Flower loved it. She danced right along with them.
I believe there were about 1400 youth that were involved and on the dance floor below.
Each stake wore a different colored outfit. Lauren's stake wore pink and black. Here they are running onto the floor to perform their three dances.


I'm sure I'm stating the obvious but my cute niece, Lauren, can be found under the big blue arrow! :)



And now they're running off the floor.

All the youth running back onto the floor for another combined dance.



Pretty cool to see that many youth in one place having the time of their lives.
We really enjoyed it! That's Denny Roger's dad(Denzil) right above Flower's head!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out