Thursday, April 23, 2009

Second attempt at rice cereal

On her 5 month birthday we gave cereal another shot after the few attempts at four months were horrid. She hated it. It wasn't worth it. KG has added a bit to a bottle here and there but we stopped even trying with a spoon after the third time of torture. This time was much more successful! I think the photos speak for themselves.

I wasn't shoveling it in fast enough!
So she started eating her hands instead.


She likes it! She really, really likes it!
Mommy likey too since the Rivster is now sleeping longer at night! Like more then 8 hours, usually 10. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay River! She looks so cute with that smile and messy face! She's getting so big!

Callie said...

I love that last picture of her, what a HAM!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out