Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Cheetos Eating Chicken :)

We had a chicken join us for dinner the other night. :) KG and I bought this chicken costume in September 2006 before she came home with the hopes that would be here by Halloween. Well she didn't come home till February 2007 and then when Halloween of 2007 rolled around we all decided to be Wizard of Oz characters. This costume has just hung in the closet. I pulled it out and put it on her and just laughed and laughed! I also was not so bright at that moment and told her it was a duck and quacked at her. For the next 45 minutes she walked around around saying 'quack quack'. That's ALL she would say. She walked around like it was totally to be wearing this costume and change your language to quack. I should have recorded it. KG came home and the second he walked through the door he busted up. He informed us both it wasn't a duck. :) So then she started the 'bawk bawk'. I'm glad I told her it was a duck because the way she said 'quack quack' was wayyyy cuter and funnier! Either way, we then ate dinner and just kept on laughing! :-D

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out