Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sweet Baby Myra

Today I went to the funeral of my cousins baby...still born at 35 weeks! I am so sad that I will never have the pleasure of meeting this sweet baby. More then that though, I am deeply sad for what my cousin and her husband, as parents, must be feeling.
It was a sweet little graveside service.
Here's Myra's older sister Emma. Such sweetie!
I put Flower in our carrier so that she wouldn't be running around like mad during the service.
It also made it easier on me then having to hold her in my arms. Then I could take photos. It also kept her warm.
We both had fun with Miss Lorelai during the service.

This is my Dad's older sister Carolyn with her newest granddaughter, baby Carolyn. Can you believe how much she looks like her Grandma?! Such a doll.

There was a luncheon at the church after the service and it was nice to visit with all the family. It just sucks that it's these sorts of events that bring everyone together with everyone being so busy these days. All the kids had so much fun together. It's so fun for me to see Flower playing with all my cousins kids!


Here is my cute cousin Dani with Emma.

Here's Flower and Mackenzie. (my favorite cousin's daughter!)She too knows the pain of not knowing a sister. She has an older sister that died at 2 weeks of age. :(
Sweet dreams Myra. I hope your jumping and dancing with your cousin Whitney!

2 comments:

sara :) said...

Oh, my heart just breaks for them!

La belle mère said...

Thanks for posting this Ang. I really wanted to be there and it's nice to see the pictures. I can't believe how much Emma looks like Kami in the picture where Dani is holding her! Seriously, if she had less hair it could pass for one of Kami's baby pictures!!

It is nice to think of Myra with her cousin Whitney, isn't it?

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out