Sunday, March 16, 2008

Church photography

Since my photo transfer thingy is still in hiding I will post some photos that KG took with his cell phone today at church. I just don't want you all to forget what miss thing looks like! :) I have to say she was looking mighty pretty today. The small cell phone pictures don't do her justice. She is looking like a pretty little girl now. I love to just stare at her.
Here is a photo of Flower's cute friend Jovi with her daddy Jared. KG took the photo and Jovi always glares at him. :)
Here is Flower sitting with her beloved 'm&m's Kris' because she always has M&M's on hand.
KG is such a bad example for having his cell phone in sacrament meeting! Who does that?! You should be ashamed of yourself honey! :-D

2 comments:

John and Danielle said...

Just thought I would check in on your beautiful family!! I have missed a lot of exciting things!! Congrats on the new place and new job!

Steph said...

I want Kris to feed me M&M's too!!! I love her!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out