Sunday, March 30, 2008

Martian Child

Here are some fun photos from our Sunday.




Then we cuddled up on the sofa and watched Martian Child.
LOVED IT! It's about a guy who adopts an older child who is seen as 'unable to love or be loved'. Such a great cast. Really good storyline. I loved John Cusack's character. Watching it develop from saying no, out of fear, to the child he was matched with, to coming around, saying yes, taking the child in and eventually having genuine love for him was so touching. The kid was a great little actor too. Go rent it!
I was really surprised that Flower paid as much attention as she did. KG has the night off and it was such a great day!

1 comment:

A-me said...

Izzard and I enjoyed watching Martian Child last week for spring break! I loved it, Izzard enjoyed most of it.. got bored in the middle but came back for the end.

Super good movie... it's up there as one of my fav's. My all time fav movie of the year is August Rush. Seen it?

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out