Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yoga.

I haven't done yoga in about a year. Since we found our we were moving I haven't done any form of exercise. My neck and back are feeling it. I know in order to keep my neck and back pain away I HAVE to exercise! We have an exercise room at our new complex but I really don't like using those machines with a child in the room. I needed to find something I could do with miss Flower by my side. Then I remembered I had some yoga videos. I really like Rodney Yee's videos.
So I hooked up one of our vcr's and popped the tape in. I did it with Flower and it was really fun. We just got done. I wasn't able to get to the mental state that I like to achieve with yoga with a toddler squawking in my ear with each move she was proud to accomplish but it was still enjoyable. The relief to my neck and back pain were immediate! Yay!

1 comment:

Heather BT said...

Oh my, I think I would like to do yoga to a video of him too.
Heather BT

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out