Monday, March 3, 2008

Project Thyroid Complete

Well for now anyway. It's about freaking time too. I can also say that I'm feeling much better! I had my third set of blood draws on Friday. Each one after a six week period of seeing if the medicine was working. Each time it wasn't. Six weeks ago she tripled my dosage. With that came a headache for pretty much the past 5 weeks. It magically went away a few days ago. The higher dosage finally did the trick. No more joint/muscle pain. No more fatigue. No more memory issues. No more unexplained weight gain. No more low libido. No more unexplained depression. No more dry hair and skin. I go back in 6 months unless I start feeling all of the above symptoms before then. Fingers crossed that I won't! Everything in my life really seems to be coming together right now! That makes me happy. It brings peace. (It also saves me a whole lot of damn money!)

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out