Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Easter was lovely! Unfortunately KG worked last night so he went to bed exhausted instead of setting up the eggs and basket. Flower also woke up at some point and crawled in bed with me at 7. We really didn't want to wake her up right then to do the Easter stuff just so KG could be a part of it. We'd rather let her sleep. I took advantage of the fact that she would probably sleep longer and got up and enjoyed an hour bath! I read/slept through the whole thing! Flower was just waking up when I got out. The thought of doing all the Easter stuff without KG just didn't even seem fun so I decided to postpone. I made us both breakfast and then got us both ready for church. I was so excited to give her the new dress knowing she would be thrilled. She did not disappoint! She loves it! It's the most flow-y dress she's ever had. She danced and spun in circles all day, including in the isles at church during the songs.




Church was interesting. I was dealing with some pain and I was really feeling the spirit at some points and that usually makes things really uncomfortable for me when others are around and I'll leave it at that. flower and I left early and came home to have lunch and take naps.
We had to wake up before we were ready to get to my brother's by 5:00 pm. We had a great time there having a delicious meal, talking and playing!


Zach was soooo proud to be holding Lorelai!

Torta went to Hawaii recently with her mom and dad and sister. She took some time to talk about the trip with Great Grandma Madison since she has been there before. It was very sweet to watch them!

All my nieces and nephews! From top to bottom(oldest to youngest): Lauren, Torta, Spencer, Roro, Kas, Zach, Flower and Lorelai.

Then came the fun of the Easter egg hunt! I love watching the kids having fun.
Flower was the first one in line to be let outside to hunt the eggs!
First they scoured the back yard!




The adults stood around as usual as I raced after the kids trying to get all the photos I wanted!
Then they tackled the front yard!



She was gifted this pretty little bracelet from Aunt Amanda. She made each of the girls one and they were all so cute!

Flower scored herself 28 candy filled eggs! She also got one large one with a one dollar bill inside from her grandma.

We then had a little photo shoot in the living room.




We then did a sweet little photo shoot with my Grandma Madison.



We finally gathered our things, and two extra girls, and headed home. Lauren and Torta spent the night for their Spring Break. As we arrived home Ryan, Amanda and Lorelai decided to come by and see the new place. It was so fun having them all here! We sat around and watched videos on U-tube, listened to music, laughed and just had fun! We kept attempting to start a movie but we couldn't shut up long enough to know what was going on. Since KG had to go to work we read scriptures and had prayers while everyone was still here.

Look at this bunch of goobers. They kept switching back and forth(if one went forward the other went back and vise versa) so that I could only see one at a time and it was making me laugh. I finally got this cute photo! :)
What a fun night! I love my family!

1 comment:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out