Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mongolian Bee Movie

Today was so productive! KG started a four day weekend last night which meant we were up early today. (well for us on a Saturday...it was 10:00). The cool thing was we got moving right away rather then laying around. It was our goal to have the remainder of the boxes unloaded, other then the computer/craft room, and laundry caught up, so that when I return to work on Monday we can feel settled. I just want to be able to focus on my new job. Plus, having things put away, without boxes everywhere, just makes it feel more like home. We are really getting settled and it feels good. We even had our first 'gathering' tonight. Sandee, Spencer and Kas came over and right away we left for Mongolian BBQ. We ate there and then came back to cuddle on the sofa and watch The Bee Movie. It was a cute show, not my favorite but cute. It was really nice to be here and be able to relax and enjoy our new place with others! KG's parents are coming over tomorrow evening. They are even bringing dinner! Sweet deal for us...get to stay home, show off our new place, and have dinner brought to us so our kitchen stays clean! Yippee! We love showing off the place and Flower has the best time showing off her room to anyone she can get her hands on. She is very proud. Life is really feeling settled and peaceful.

ps-I can't seem to locate my thingy that I use to upload my photos from camera to computer! Bummer. Seems a move wouldn't be right without something getting lost. It's driving me bonkers not to be able to post all the photos I've taken! Hopefully it will show itself soon!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out