Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday at Red Robin and the Clubhouse

Saturday I spent the morning editing my blog book. YES I'M STILL DOING IT! Wow what a long process. Admittedly I haven't done it in over a month with the move and all. I just really want to get it done. I'm really excited about it. I'm on page 113 of 450! Daunting!

I took a break at 1:00 so Flower and I could go to lunch at Red Robin with my Aunt Peggy who was in town from Idaho Falls. She is my mom's only sister. My parents and sister were there as well. We had a nice time talking and laughing at Flower's antics. We were sitting right next to Kaily Sparling (Lovell) and it was so fun to see her baby. When she moved out of my ward she was still pregnant. She named her daughter Madison which is my maiden name so my dad loved that.
I always enjoy time spent with my Aunt Peggy. She is the most amazing quilter I have ever met!
When we returned home Flower took a nap and I continued to edit!
That night we had a game night at the clubhouse at our apartment complex. Several people we had invited didn't make it so I was kind of bummed but as it was there were lots of kids and a bit crazy at times. We only got two games in, Quelf and Catch Phrase. I was so thrilled that our friends Jerad, Audi and Jovi came! We've hung out with them at Scot and Val's but this was the first time they have made it to one of our game nights. They are so fun! A gal named Brandi, in our ward ended up calling Jerad out of the blue. She needed a last minutes babysitter for her daughter so she showed up to drop off Lola. It was fun to add her to the mix of crazy kids already there!
John, Jerad and KG made an interesting bunch!
Audie is pregnant and due in just two weeks! Can you see her cute little belly peeking out over the pillow? Topher is as cute as ever!

The kids watched 101 Dalmations, Cinderella and Lion King


Flower and Topher just chilling.
I am really going to love having this clubhouse! It was so nice to be able to clean things up and have everyone's help. It seems when it's at your own house, everyone kind of leaves and trickles out and your left with your place looking like a tornado went through. It also gave plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves!
I am looking forward to a relaxing Sunday spent with Flower and KG.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out