Friday, March 21, 2008

My new toy! :)

I got an iphone this week! I have to admit I was super excited when I found out the new company used AT&T! My boss and the owner both have one and when I mentioned getting one they both encouraged it. I talked with them about the plans and such. I am selling my Blackberry to the new manager at the Idanha. She is making payments to me but already has the phone. I thought for about 2 seconds on waiting until the final payment, in April, until I spent the money on mine. However, I am going nuts not having all of my appointments on hand. I was given a phone from the new company so it's not like I didn't have a phone, but it's not the same as a Blackberry that has become a part of me and keeps me on track. The other thing that was holding me back was that the move cost us more then we anticipated, although worth every penny! So adding the monthly fee of having unlimited texting and, well everything, on the iphone when I wouldn't have any extra charges on the regular phone was hard to swallow. When Lynnette told me that if the monthly charge was the only thing holding me back and to go for it and they would cover it, the deal was sealed! They are so generous! I can't thank them enough for the awesome opportunity they have provided for me. They have been so gracious and accommodating to my situation and go out of their way to make sure I am taken care of and things are working for me. It's such an incredible feeling!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out