Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Day at Discovery

We enjoyed our Friday night alone very much! Unfortunately, my sister got a raw deal. Flower didn't do so well. They called us about 10:00pm because Flower "needed" her mom. I talked to her and settled her down. Apparently it didn't last but they didn't call us. :) She pretty much cried/whined saying she needed her mom most of the night. She finally fell asleep at 12:30 am next to my sister but was wide awake at 5:30 am wanting mom. Poor thing.
Saturday morning we slept in! :) Then we went to a Holiday Bizarre. After that we met my sister, Gregg and the kids at McDonald's. Flower was thrilled to see us. From there Sandee and the kids followed us to the Discovery Center. KG has a four day weekend so we are just trying to have a super fun and relaxing family weekend. The Discovery Center was very fun! Flower was very inquisitive and interested in everything. Aside from the normal science type things and the fun things that have been there since I was a kid (I LOVE the giant bubble maker), there was a medical theme going on throughout. The kids got casts put on and were dressed up in full doctor attire. They got to perform surgeries through the computers. It was all very cool and they looked stinking cute!
Enjoy the photos.
































































Good times.

1 comment:

A-me said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of flower in the Dr. surgery clothes! That's frame worthy right there ;)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out